GREEN VITALITY - GARDENERS' GOLD
PLANT AND SOIL NOURISHMENT
COMPOST ACTIVATOR - 8 oz. bag
This mineral rich herbal blend is formulated with the health of your garden in mind; its purpose is to restore, maintain and enhance the natural ecological balance of your land. It is MOFGA certified organic and 100% GMO free.
Regular use of Green Vitality - Gardeners' Gold will support plant and soil health, stimulate lush growth and protect plants against infection. It is also excellent added to the compost pile as a compost activator.
It will promote healthy growth of herbs, vegetables, shrubs, trees, fruits, berries and potted plants and enhance the over-all health of your soil.
Directions for Use:
• Make an infusion by soaking a tablespoon of herbs per quart of water overnight and water plants with the liquid. You can also allow the infusion to ferment by letting it steep for several days before using. Plants and soil organisms appreciate a bit of fermented beverage just like we do!
• Spray on plants and soil to inhibit bacterial and fungal infection, to stimulate growth and enhance plant health. One tablespoon per quart of water. Strain well before spraying.
• Place 1/8 cup into the hole when transplanting shrubs and trees.
• Sprinkle lightly on the surface of the garden bed in spring and work in to the top layer of soil as you would any compost.
• Sprinkle on the surface of the soil for potted plants and work into top layer of soil.
• Add liberally to compost pile as a mineral rich activator.
Contains MOFGA Certified Organic: comfrey, nettles, oatstraw (milky tops and stalks) horsetail, calendula, marshmallow leaves, yarrow, bladdewrack and kelp.
It comes to you in an 8 oz. bag.
"To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves." Mahatma Gandhi
Happy and Healthy Gardening! Gail Faith Edwards & Family
Thank you for visiting ~ blessings on your day!